Here's a great article I'd like to share with all of you. It's by the Poliquin Group called, "9 Secrets of the Effortlessly Lean."
I bullet pointed the 9 secrets, but when you get a chance, read it. There's a lot of excellent and simple info on shedding and keeping off body fat.
· - Maintain muscle mass through training and diet. Never do slow cardio to reduce body fat.
· - Avoid "deadline eating" in favor of a sustainable lifestyle change
· - Focus on the food quality rather than quantity
· - Eat to fight stress. A high protein, low sugar diet will elevate your mood and reduce stress hormones like cortisol that makes your body store fat.
· - Know that hormones matter more than calories and use it to your advantage
· - Figure out a way to eat, so you enjoy your food instead of obsessing over off-limit food or getting sidetracked by the minutiae of your diet
· - Be consistent. Eat the same basic stuff day after day, year after year, instead of continually overhauling your diet and lifestyle.
· - Take responsibility for your results.
· - Believe and commit